Business Call Recording & Reporting
Call Recording and Business Reporting solutions are powerful tools that help to efficiently manage your communications, empowering you to increase productivity and make informed decisions about your business. Call Recording and Business Reporting solutions can be installed and used individually, however they provide invaluable and definitive information when combined as a single application.
How we can help you
Samsung Call Recording is an easy to use, comprehensive solution where storing, finding, playback and archiving of calls is just a click away. Whether your requirement is simply the wish to protect your staff, resolve disputes, or if your business is regulated to provide full PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance, Glamorgan Telecom have a scalable solution that will meet your needs and budget.
- Many types of organisations can benefit from installing Samsung Business Call Recording to: Monitor staff performance to improve company standards and customer care.
- Resolve "Who said what disputes", by confirming details from a call such as quantities / specifications of an order.
- Train employees on call handling techniques and customer interactions to improve performance.
- Regulatory compliance (for FCA regulated companies).
Samsung Business Reporting gives full visibility of call traffic and call costs from single or multiple sites, with the option to charge costs to different departments/customers. Business reporting shows surges and peaks in call activity, so that you can allocate resources to ensure calls are answered promptly. Call Reporting is an essential tool in the fight against telephone fraud, allowing you to quickly identify potential fraud and take defensive action.
Samsung Business Reporting offers comprehensive reporting facilitates for more effective management of a contact centre, department or an individual agent. Flexible options let you use standard reports or create your own. Reports are not restricted to just the contact centre information either, as information from other sources can be incorporated, such as your sales system to give real meaning to what you are seeing.
Samsung Business Reporting has been designed to offer organisations of any size the ability to maximise the use of staff, telephony and IT resources. Using historical call statistics, extension, groups of extensions, DDI and trunk activity can be analysed to assess call traffic and users efficiency, so that you can:
- Verify call costs, including multiple carriers.
- Maximise the return on your telecoms investment.
- Maximise return on your marketing budgets.
- Improve customer service, helping you to retain customers.
- Increase revenue by monitoring and improving your business performance.
- Improve call handling techniques.
- Detect telephone fraud early.
- Reduce communications costs.
- Calculate call handling capacity and traffic flows.
- Manage staffing levels to meet fluctuations in demand.
- Create concise billing information for cost centres, extensions, clients and campaigns.
- Create automated or on-demand reports in standardised Excel, Word, HTML and email formats.
- Build what if scenarios - imagine being able see how many more calls you could handle if you had more staff or lines at a given time of day or day of the week.
For further information on Call recording and Business Reporting, please view the documents below.
If you'd like to get in touch with us for further expertise, or a quotation - please use the form below, and we would be very pleased to talk with you.
Samsung Call Recording (325 KB)
Samsung Business Reporting (141 KB)