Mobile & Computer Integration
Samsung Xchange has been developed to provide you with easy to use technology that enhances not just your organisation's productivity but also lets you work much more collaboratively, integrating your customer contacts whether you are in the office, at your desk top, or on the mobile phone. Whether you are a small office with one site or a large organisation with multiple sites, using mobile phone Xchange lets your users have access to what they need to communicate efficiently.
How we can help you
Features at a glance:
- Call control from your PC.
- Seamlessly integrates your mobile as an extension of the telephone system.
- Internal contact manager for private contacts that are not in the company’s main CRM database.
- A detailed call history to see at a glance who you have been calling and called by, no more lost calls.
- Dial from anywhere– web pages, Microsoft applications, most databases applications and many other places. Saving approximately 25 seconds per call.
- Presence (shown from both desk top and your mobile) – see the presence status of colleagues, including whether they are DND (do not disturb), out of the office, in a meeting etc and directly place a call to them.
The whitepapers below provide further ideas and information about the types of mobile/computer integration services we can supply, install and maintain - all at cost effective prices.
Please use the form below to contact us about your interest, to request a quote or just to have one of the Glamorgan Telecom team get in touch to help you understand more.
Samsung Xchange (147 KB)
Samsung Xchange Mobile (132 KB)