Surgeries are facing increasing financial and patient care level pressures. Healthcare organisations require improved communications to provide exceptional service and best value to patients. Patients expect to be involved in decisions, kept informed and receive tailored care that accommodates their personal circumstances.
Glamorgan Telecom Limited provides communication solutions that improves patient care, lowers costs and frees up the time of surgery staff. We provide communication solutions that ensure your surgery is more flexible and responsive during high volume inbound call periods.
The key benefits of our healthcare communications solutions are:
- Enhance patient access through queuing, to effectively manage patient expectations during busy periods.
- Enhance staff productivity by allowing colleagues to instantly view which staff members are free and available to receive calls through staff presence information.
- Manage patient complaints with call recording, which provides surgery staff with the effective training to resolve disputes. Your surgery will also benefit from a full auditable record of public interactions with evidence of call recordings to prevent possible litigation.
- Monitor line usage to determine the correct number of lines required, whilst decreasing response time in answering calls and staying informed with call stats to understand how best to deal with peak call times with call management and reporting.
- Deliver flexible call routing based upon time, day of the week and specific dates, which is ideal during busy periods e.g. when patients call to book an appointment, and includes the ability to play bespoke announcements on public holidays when the surgery is closed.
How we can help
Glamorgan Telecom Limited specialises in communication solutions for surgeries, hospitals and clinics. We provide open and honest advice by firstly assessing staff productivity and the existing patient experience. We then closely work with you to establish your requirements to provide a telephony solution that can further enhance your patient care, reduce operational costs and increase staff productivity.
In the guides below, you can read how our telecoms technology is being used by GP surgeries, dental practices, laboratories, chemists, care homes, hospitals and NHS trusts to save money and still improve productivity and patient care.
If you'd like to get in touch with us for further expertise, or a quotation - please use the form below.
Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series (537 KB)
Samsung OfficeServ Wireless IP Phone (243 KB)
Samsung OfficeServ VoIP - Charter Travel (1371 KB)
IP DECT Cordless Office Telephony (327 KB)
SMT-i5343 IP Phone System (2565 KB)