Professional service organisations are continuously facing challenges relating to globalisation, increased competition from new entrants, demands to enhance client responsiveness and provide a more personalised service, whilst being pressured to reduce fees and provide accurate billing in an ever increasing price conscious, and more regulated market.
Glamorgan Telecom Limited provides IP telephony solutions to enable professional workers to stay connected to clients and colleagues, and when required be part of a global team working from a location that is suitable for the employee and the client. We provide you with a competitive edge through mobility, collaboration and business continuity solutions, which can enhance client services, streamline business processes and lower the total cost of ownership.
The key benefits of our solutions for the professional services sector are:
- Teams no longer need to be co-located, each user can take responsibility for indicating their own availability and contact status with presence tools. Staff can then view the status before passing through the call.
- Provide a wide variety of telephone handsets including SIP, IP-DECT or incorporating a smartphone twinned with a desk phone. This means staff will never be out of touch and can be contacted on one number regardless of location.
- We can implement or work with applications to ensure mistakes in billing are reduced and all communication time is captured e.g. from simple call recording and telephony charging to integration with specific third party practice management applications.
- Ensure staff and fee earners can work from locations of their choice without having to utilise different communication tools, frequently incorporating their own choice of mobile handset.
- Effectively manage your customer interaction by voice, messages and email all onto one customer account.
- Manage customer complaints with call recording, which provides staff with the effective training to resolve disputes. Your business will also benefit from a full auditable record of public interactions with evidence of call recordings to prevent possible litigation.
How we can help
Glamorgan Telecom Limited specialises in IP communications for professional service organisations and focus on enhancing client responsiveness, increasing employee productivity, promoting employee attraction and retention whilst effectively managing and containing costs.
We can implement solutions that provide hot desk facilities across any location in the world, with collaboration tools to enable employees to work from any office and collaborate in virtual teams with both their colleagues and clients.
For further information please view the documents below. If you'd like to get in touch with us for further expertise, or a quotation - please use the form below.
Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series (537 KB)
Samsung OfficeServ Wireless IP Phone (243 KB)
Samsung OfficeServ VoIP - Charter Travel (1371 KB)
IP DECT Cordless Office Telephony (327 KB)
Samsung Xchange Mobile (132 KB)
SMT-i5343 IP Phone System (2565 KB)